Florida  |  Civil Rights Law

virtual porn

i am an animator and computer graphics specialist. i work for a small company and was recently given a project of which to do. this is worth alot of money, but i am not sure if it is completely legal. my bosses said they read it was, but i am not to sure. i have done the research myself, and i am still inconclusive. my project is as follows:

make a hentai (animated porn) game in which the main characters depict that of young children.

i have read that the supreme court overturned a bill from 1996 stating that it was unconstitutional. another bill was passed in 2002 mfixing the holes in the previous bill. i understand that most of what they were talking about was child porn that was ''indistinguishable'' between fantasy and reality. was it real, or computer generated. the new bill places the defendant in the possition of proving whether or not it is real or fake. i would just like to know the exact laws concerning this. especially since what my project is, is mearly a cartoon. it is easily ''distinguishable'' from reality. please help me!