Legal Question in Constitutional Law in Florida

What right does the state of Florida have to tell me what I need to do with my daughter who is 15 years old. She needs a cell phone & I want her to be allowed to talk to her halfsibling that has torn our family apart. The State is rude and trying to over power my parental rights.

This is not right and what can I do? I'm not afraid to go up against The State of Florida!

Asked on 2/02/13, 5:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You haven't explained where this directive came from, and it's not even clear what you think it says. Are you referring to a court order? A statute? A regulation? A decision by one state employee? What were you told you couldn't do, and in what context? There is no way to give you a meaningful answer without this information.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/13, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now