Legal Question in Consumer Law in Florida

A body shop accepted my car and $1050 to fix it a year ago and never did anything.How do I get my parts and money back?

Asked on 8/01/13, 8:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may have to sue them. Body shops are required to comply with certain requirements under Florida law. If the failed to comply this may be an unfair trade practice and it is possible that your attorney fees will be covered.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 6:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now