Florida  |  Consumer Law

CRA Collections are criminals......

I know that's a strong bold statement to make, but I have black and white proof of it. My wife just told me a collections company just posted a transaction against her SAVINGS account and she has no collections account with this company, we know that for a fact. How can a collections company go into someone else's account and charge a debt without their knowledge? We had all of her ATMs, Bank Accounts, Checks and Online Passwords changed this morning.

The question I really want an answer to and I think I already have it, can we pursue legal action against this collections company? I have friends that work for local banks and they informed me they have methods of confirming if a bank account belongs to their customer or not. If not, the account holder will have to acknowledge or allow them to take funds out, which they didn't. That's grounds alone right there. Let me know, thanks.