Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 9:01 pm

I've been issued a small claims case against me for a credit card debt $3500. I have not been officially served, but I did call the collection agency and set up a payment plan (stipulation payment agreement). I'd I am currently unable to commit to this agreement, what an I do to fit a payment into my budget? What will occur if I pay no money towards this debt? Should I try to represent myself in court before the judge? .

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search