Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I have a judgement form FL and was not aware now they are garnsihing wages is there anythign I can do?

Asked on 8/01/13, 8:30 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Behren Behren Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Based upon a number of factors there may be a way to dissolve the garnishment, but you probably want legal assistance with the issue. Feel free to contact us at

Read more
8/01/13, 9:09 am
Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

see Depending on the facts, the judgment could be set aside.

Read more
8/01/13, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88263 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now