Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/11, 8:27 am

i made a car loan in 1996 and it was repossed.can this defaulted loan cause the irs to with

hold my income taxes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search