Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/21/13, 11:51 am

When I moved out of an apartment I incured some charges. I contacted the management on making payments . They quoted a price per month that I can't afford but they say its the lowest they can go. I don't want to sign a contract for an amount I won't be able make . Is there anything I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search