Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

If im still in possesion of a vehicle that they could not find, and a judgement was a put against me for the balance of what was owed now that it is sin my possession again can i insure and tag it, so i may drive it and pay on judgement..

Asked on 8/18/09, 7:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alexander M. Rosenfeld Rosenfeld & Stein, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I would not.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/09, 8:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now