Florida  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/18/13, 5:52 am

Recieved medical bill for $344 Paid $200 with a letter explaining my reason. They cashed the check accepted agreement and stated paid in full on check with account number. Still hasseling for $144. Do I have recourse?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search