Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

Can a son be charged for medical bills from his diseased mother?

Asked on 9/18/13, 2:08 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Assuming you mean the mother's medical bills, the medical providers billing the son would need to collect money through the mother's estate if the son is not financially liable (e.g., the son did sign a promissory note).

Read more
9/18/13, 5:53 pm
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No., her estate is.

Read more
9/18/13, 6:04 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now