Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/18/10, 12:56 pm

In 2001 I was arrested and the disposition of the case is Nolle pros-comp pti. Can this be removed from Florida Law Enforcement records so that I may explore a career in Law Enforcement?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search