Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

2007 I was charge with petit theft, with court permission moved out of state. After a year of continuances finally plea guilty which I shouldn't have, just to get it over with. Paid court cost and restitution no jail time or probation. 54 years old 1st offense not even a speeding ticket and now I can't even get a job at mcd's since its on my background. Can I get it seal?

Asked on 10/23/13, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may be able to get it sealed if you received a withhold of adjudication. If so, I suggest you do because this will always follow you. You should call an attorney in your area to see if you are eligible.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 10:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now