Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I was arrested in Texas in 2006 for a DWI, was bailed out and never returned to court. I live in Florida now. Can I get a Florida state ID card?

Asked on 1/15/13, 5:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You could probably get an ID, but you won't be able to get a license in Florida until Texas is straightened out.

Read more
Answered on 1/15/13, 5:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now