Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/14/11, 1:46 pm

I took a bad plea bargain based on the fact that my public defender neglected to tell me that my case was very winnable. This was admitted to at a hearing concerning my motion to withdraw my plea. What recourse do I have?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search