Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

If battery touch/strike is my first time ever being in any kind of trouble and the lady whom I "hit" has been constantly harassing me & my family AND I've had a restraing order what do you think I will probably have as my punishment. I can do probation & pay fines I really do not want to go back to jail. I've been going through hell trying to get the lady to leave my family alone & I ended education up staying the night in jail!

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Let me start with your last statement first. Stay in school!! Don't let this incident stop that. With that said, you now have to deal with the case you have. It is possible that self-defense might be used. It is also possible that there may be other mitigating factors that will keep you out of jail and other consequences. You need to meet with an attorney in person to discuss the possible options as applied to your case.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida