Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/11, 5:03 pm

i bond someone out and they jump everywhere i move they find out harrassing me trying to run me off the road, call rental car company and had it taken away and put me on dont rent list and walked in the home and pulled gun on me while holding my two year old daughter. I had file for injunctions on them she went in the vehicle of another person took them and wouldnt give them to me i called the police they jumped in the truck and left. she took the cellphone out my purse and didnt return it til a week later. I understand that i signed for him and they have to come to the resident but some of these things their doing is illegal. I need some advice please help.

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/06/11, 3:56 pm by Craig Epifanio

I'm a little confused by what you are asking. I suggest the easiest thing to do would be to contact an attorney in your area and do it in person. That way there is no confusion. Good luck.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Craig Epifanio, P.A. 5445 16th Street N St Petersburg, FL 33703

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search