Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/13/12, 2:42 pm

My boyfriend and I have been dating for three years now. After one year we engaged in sexual activity. The problem is he is 21 as of April this year and I am 16 as of January this year. I plan on leaving my verbally and sometimes physically abusive home into his house when I turn 18. I live in Florida and he currently moved to Illinois for his moms health issues. I just want to make sure he will not be in trouble if we tell my parents. They know him just don't approve us being a couple.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search