Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 9:01 am

what should i do if i was charged with violation of probation was arrested, bond was posted and now i'm waiting to go to court for a dirty urine test of thc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search