Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/26/13, 5:37 am

Can a convicted felon (adopted) change his name back to his birth name in florida?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/26/13, 6:26 am by Nicholas Dorsten

With a few exceptions, yes. You should consult with a family or adoption lawyer.

Good luck,

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Blake & Dorsten, P.A. 4707 140th Ave N, Ste 104 Clearwater, FL 33762

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search