Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Expunge my record

I have three arrests on my record two for soliciting prostitution (94) and (99) both of which resulted in ''Nolle Prosse'' and one for disorderly conduct in 2000 which resulted in withheld adjudication. Can I have them expunged or sealed? Please advise.

Asked on 8/16/06, 9:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Valerie Masters Valerie Masters, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Expunge my record

you caqn only sEAL ONE

Read more
Answered on 8/17/06, 1:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now