Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

where can I find a free place to get a new birth certificate mine was stolen with my safe,and I need to update my drivers licence.

Asked on 11/16/10, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Nothing in life is free. You have to go to the Fla. Dept. of Health. There are companies that do it too, but either way, you have to pay.

Read more
Answered on 11/21/10, 3:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now