Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/20/13, 11:42 am

I got fired for theft of 1073 in dec 2011 I paid them back can they come back and prosecute me I was not arrested they made me sign a promissory note

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/20/13, 11:51 am by Joseph Justice

Criminal prosecution can be commenced independently of civil resolution. The statute of limitations for theft is 5 years.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

The Justice Law Firm 6739 Land O lakes Blvd Land O Lakes, FL 34639

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search