Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i heard that in broward county florida if you have possesion of cocaine charge the charges are being drop is this true and how can i go about doing this

Asked on 11/02/11, 5:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You should talk to an attorney in Broward. A judge there has dismissed cases but with the help of an attorney you may also be able to get your case dismissed.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/11, 6:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now