Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/14/13, 6:41 pm

can a lead homicide investigator question my juvenile son who is being accused of first degree murder in the state of florida if he is related to the victim

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search