Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I left a job to aonther in reargd to false promises. I left a good job with benifts to help these so called professional buisness people. I started my first week and felt very weiry about the whole thing. Theyw ould say one thing and do another, yet they paid me for the first week. So i came back for the second week. Again the same thing but worse, i finally realized that this was not what they originally told me so i told them this was not working. They gave me an excus to not pay at thta momnet so i left, big mistake. They have been ignring me 3 weeks now and owe me over $ 500 and have caused me to have no job. What should i do? They also hassled some of my buddies.

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

This is not a criminal law question. You need to talk to an employment attorney in your area to help you out.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida