Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I live in FL I rented a TV from a local rental company for a family member who has stopped paying I as a single parent can't afford to pay can I go to jail or is it civil

Asked on 7/10/13, 10:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It is civil, but if you refuse to return the rental property it can become criminal.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now