Florida  |  Criminal Law

marijuana and diversion program in Miami i was driving in Miami when i got pulled over after dropping a friend off and he left what the cop calls marijuana in the car with out me knowing and i let them know that i really didn't know the smell of it because the smoke make it hard for me to breath so i place my self always from the any smoke when am near so i wouldn't know the smell of it long story short i get pulled over put out the car he check the car don't ask for permission don't find nothing call dog then ask if he can and i said yes he find it and i go to jail what i would like to know is i only had traffic violation and got arrested for my tickets the same day i got it i think it was for speeding or wreck-less driving will i be able to get the diversion program for marijuana.

Answered on: 7/22/13, 8:49 pm by Craig Epifanio

Next time a little punctuation will help, so that an attorney can understand your question and help you. In order to answer your question, more information is needed. You need to talk to a Miami attorney face to face so that your questions can be answered.

Craig Epifanio, P.A. 5445 16th Street N St Petersburg, FL 33703