Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida


I went to court for bad checks i pleaded out and the judge gave me one year probation and he assumed i spent the money for my medicine which is methadone so he ordered me off my methadone which i have a script for and i have been on it for 4 years i take it for drug addiction so i am dependent on my methadone so can he just order me off of a med. within 60 days when i have a script for

Asked on 6/08/06, 9:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Valerie Masters Valerie Masters, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: methadone

you need to go back to court to get that condition changed

Read more
Answered on 6/08/06, 11:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now