Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/10/06, 11:09 am

Pardons or expungement?

I need to find an attorney in the area that can handle pardons and expungements. If there is anyone out there who knows of an attorney who can do this, please get in touch with me. Someone told me of an attorney named Dirga. Does anyone know this person? If so, contact me or have him do it. Thanks.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search