Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i was recently on omisdemeanor probation completed all classes..paid all fines then yesterday an alcohol screen came up positive. 002 they said im in violation of probation what are my options

Asked on 5/02/13, 5:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can hire an attorney to help you challenge this. The blows are low and the machine may be challenged. Further, there may be ways to challenge the original Order placing you on probation as an improper condition in some cases.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 4:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now