Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/12/06, 2:36 pm

How do I request a witness to appear at trial?

I have a trial date set for 7/21/2006 in Miami-Dade County, Florida. I would like to request that a few of the witnesses appear at the trial. Is there a special procedure or special form to file or complete in order to demand that they show up in court on that date? If so, where can I find such a form or information on getting the right procedure in order to ... Subpoena witnesses?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search