Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/11, 10:36 pm

I was sexually assaulted by someone who is on felony probation. I am in absolute fear of my life waiting to press charges untill dna evidence from my clothes comes in because i dont want him to post bail directly after being charged. What can I do?I have an investigator but he is not the most helpful person, when the person who did this to me was arrested for violating probation, my detective asked to speak with him without my consent. The guy refused to speak with him and was on the streets an hour later. I am scared he knows that I am seeking justice and dont know what he is capable of

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search