Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/14/12, 8:17 pm

My son has been on probation for 4 1/2 years of a 5 year sentence. His P.O. told him he is doing a great job, and he needs to file a motion to get off early. Problem is we don't know what kind of motion to file. He has a robbery conviction, in Orlando , Fl.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search