Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/09/11, 2:02 pm

I am trying to help my son write a letter to the judge to get him a new court appointed attorney. The one he has now is not following any leads we are giving him nor is he listening to anything my son is saying. Someone said we need to file for a Nelson hearing. Can you give us any advice on this matter?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search