Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Sponge record

Is it possible for me to get my record

sponge if I never got in trouble before

and this is my first misdemeanor? If so

how would I go about doing it?

Asked on 3/22/08, 3:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicolas Babinsky SealMyRecord.Com
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Sponge record

If you were not convicted, then you likely qualify to expunge your record. See my website at SealMyRecord.Com for more information.


Read more
Answered on 3/23/08, 5:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now