Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/11, 12:41 pm

Can the state attorney remove a minor without notifing the minor's attorney or parents and have them charged as an adult and moved to an adult facility from a juvenile facility? this is in Hillsborough county, tampa florida...This is a first time offense for the minor. He has already served 21days in the juvenile facility. we had a scheduled arraignment for the minor 11/14-

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search