Florida  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/23/13, 12:03 pm

In the state of Florida, if evidence of a controlled substance is lost and is not available to be presented in court, can you still be convicted of possession?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search