Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

vop dwlsr habitual offender

someone is on probation for dwlsr habitual offender , he violates twice by failing drug tests, then gets put on drug offender probation in which the first month he violates again by not reporting in not paying ,and not signing up for court ordered classes , he has turned himself in and is in jail his first appearence slip says that he is charged with vop dwlsr , what can he expect to happen ,will he get prison time for sure also he has untreated adhd and bipolar would he be able to be referred to a mental heath court? his po said she would put in a request for a rehab center, would that help? thank you for your time, we are in north central florida

Valerie Masters Valerie Masters, P.A.

Re: vop dwlsr habitual offender

No lawyer can predict an outcome without learning the case first hand. However, without a good lawyer I would say prison is likely. I handle these types of cases throughout Florida. Please call if you are thinking about hiring private counsel.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida