Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Yesterday, I went to Wal-Mart and requested three services: an oil change, a tire replacement, and windshield wipers replacement. The service took an hour and a half to complete. When they called my name to say they were finished, I walked up to the counter and paid the total and the cashier said I could collect my car keys and my car outside. Later that day, I received a missed call and voicemail from the store saying they forgot to ring me up for a service and asked me to come back into the store to pay for the service. I haven't called back yet because I am curious as to whether or not I am responsible for driving back to the store and covering the charge if I did not intentionally steal from the store?

Joseph Vredevelt Best Vredevelt & Associates

Could you beat the case if they file charges? Probably. Do you want to face criminal charges, hire an attorney and spend 100 times the cost of your service fee? Probably not. Go pay them the money.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida