Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

my grown daughter is constantly harassing us claim my husband is violent what do i do

Asked on 6/24/13, 6:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanford M. Martin Sanford M. Martin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Other than consulting with a friend or attorney, you may consult the Florida Dept of

Children and Family Services which handles such situations similar to that which you

describe which is elder abuse.

Read more
6/24/13, 7:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now