Florida  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/13, 6:20 am

If I ever have to go into a nursing home can they take any of my IRA money in addition to my social security money which I know they get all of except 30 or 35 dollars a month? I live in Florida if that makes any difference to the answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search