Legal Question in Entertainment Law in Florida

concession stand on a boat

i would like to sale prepackaged food, beer and sodas on a small boat that drives around an island.

Is this legal and will I have to get a food license if it is prepackaged food

Asked on 5/22/09, 12:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, Vaughan & McLaughlin, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: concession stand on a boat

You will certainly need a license to sell alcohol.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/09, 8:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Entertainment & Sport Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now