Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

My ex and I have 50 50 custody of the kids. He is ordered to pay support only due to the fact that he makes more money than I. My question is regarding the kids school lunch accounts. Is he obligated to pay half of that in addition to his child support?

Asked on 10/24/13, 6:05 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert McCall Law Office of Robert McCall
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Depends on the language of the Agreement or the Final Judgment. If it is not in the documents his obligation is only to pay child support.

Read more
10/24/13, 7:48 am
John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unless it says so somewhere in the order, no.

Read more
10/24/13, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88283 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now