Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

I'm 6 months pregnant and want nothing to do with the baby's biological father. If I move out of the state of Florida and have the baby in another state, would the father be able to make me move back to Florida if he establishes paternity and wants 50/50 custody once the baby is born?

Asked on 7/05/13, 11:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Smitten Carey and Leisure
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

yes he could potentially make you move back. in FL a person can file the case with the court before the child is born.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/13, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now