Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/17/13, 4:22 pm

i have 2 small children in my home both parents are in jail parents havegiven me a paper with temporary custody what can i do so that the parents cannot get out and take their kids on another drug run.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search