Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/13, 2:25 pm

How would my 17 year old son who lives with his custodial father in new Hampshire get emancipated from his father to come live with me his biological non custodial mother here in Florida. ?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search