Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/09/13, 9:40 am

I have a 4 yr old daughter out of wedlock. She is oldest. Her mother has 2 more children, both with different dads. Recently she left her last baby's dad with custody of the baby and took her 2 girls, one being my daughter, and moved to Washington state from Florida, where I reside. She never notified me even tho we don't have a legal contract for visitation, I still had sporadic visitation. My concern is for well being of my daughter. Her mother has had several live in boyfriends and nothing ever lasts.What rights do I have as a stable father to get full custody of her. The second baby's dad also lives in Florida and was refused visitation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search