Legal Question in Family Law in Florida

At what age can a child living with a custodial parent decide to live with the non-custodial parent in the state of Florida?

Asked on 6/15/10, 1:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The child does not make that decision. Have the non-custodial parent file for modification of custody, child support. Set a hearing date and also file for testimony of the child to be heard.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 9:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Florida

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now