Florida  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/12, 10:14 am

I was arrested on a child support writ for not appearing to hearing. I'm working and half of my pay is being deducted by child support. It's like half of my current order. Can I be arrested because its not being paid in full? I'm making half of what I use to.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search